Enrichment is an important part of your study programme at Franklin College...
At Franklin we have huge range of extra-curricular opportunities on offer for all students. Our wide range of activities, clubs, trips and visits provide opportunities to extend your education, try something new and enhance your CV or UCAS application.
To give you a snap-shot here are a few enrichment options on offer to Franklin students:
- Fantastic opportunities to work with professionals and gain some amazing work placement with our Centre for Professional Development programme and their fantastic links with employers – Law/Teaching/Aspiring Medics/Teaching Academy just to name a few - Download our Careers Newsletter here
- Trips and visits such as Euro-Disney, New-York, Snap-Chat HQ, Universities, Rome, Auschwitz and Mountaineering trips for our keen hikers!
- Fitness and Coaching sessions for our future top sporting athletes and coaches
- Top performing Association of College Sport teams in regional leagues and national competitions
- Our High Flyers Programme
- Debating society
- Make a different to College life by representing our Community as part of our Student Union Group
- Film Club
- Annual Drama Performances
- Why not complete the Extended Project Qualification alongside your Study Programme too?
Get the most out your study programme and take part in a range of activities across the year!
These additional experiences really develop you as person, enriching your experiences and the impression you give to future applications for employment or university .
To find out more about our Centre for Professional Development click here.