At North East Lincolnshire’s only Sixth Form College, we take great pride in the reputation we have established as specialists in Sixth Form Education. Our aim is to enable every student to achieve more than they thought possible, so we are immensely proud of our ‘Best in the Region’ position for student progress...
We set high expectations of students at Franklin because we are passionate about the life-changing opportunities education at a Sixth Form College. Our culture is one of respect in an inspiring, mature, inclusive and friendly environment.
We recognise that all students have different needs, and this is why our teachers and Student Support teams are skilled in supporting our students to gain a range of skills and qualifications and grow as rounded young people ready for their next step.
Our vision and values at Franklin Sixth Form College are a shared commitment across our entire staff team and we take great pride in providing the best life chances for young people.
To provide the best possible life chances for our community.
Our Values (Aspire)
- Aspirational – Franklin is a place for all staff and students to fulfil their academic potential and achieve success
- Supportive – We take great pride in supporting all students, staff and stakeholders in realising their potential and pursuing the ambitions.
- Persistent – At Franklin all staff and students work persistently to positively change lives through education.
- Inclusive – Franklin is a place which takes great pride in encouraging all students to be the very best they can be and enabling them to see the best in themselves.
- Respectful – It is an integral part of our institution that all students and staff promote mutual respect and recognise others individual strengths and differences
- Even and Consistent – At Franklin we strive to ensure that all are treated equally and receive equal opportunities.