• 2nd November 2020 to 6th November 2020 click here
• 9th November 2020 to 9th July 2021 click here
• The standard fee is £1 in each direction daily paid directly to the bus driver when entering the bus.
• Weekly passes are £10 and these are also paid directly to the bus driver when entering the bus.
• Termly passes are £130 (each academic year consists of 3 terms). These passes can be purchased from the finance office near reception.
Stagecoach will be offering the following bus passes:
Grimsby Megarider (£13.00) - Available for use at all times on all Stagecoach services in Grimsby/Cleethorpes within the boundaries of Tollbar, Waltham, Humberston, Laceby, Great Coates and Pyewipe.
Grimsby Megarider Plus (£15.50) - Available for use at all times on all Stagecoach services in Grimsby/Cleethorpes and Immingham within the boundaries of Tollbar, Waltham, Humberston, Laceby, Great Coates and Pyewipe.
Megarider Connect (£30.00) - Unlimited Travel for 7 days.
All Megariders are available to purchase online here. However if you opt for the Megarider or Megarider Plus you are able to purchase these on the bus from the driver. Please note the above tickets are all weekly tickets.
Stagecoach also offer monthly tickets which are only available online and are valid for 28 days. The cost of these are:
Students travelling from Lincolnshire and North Lincolnshire can still apply to their Local Authority for a reduced rate pass (provided that they fulfill the eligibility requirements).
Lincolnshire: application forms can be obtained from Student Services or by calling 03454564474.
North Lincolnshire: apply online by clicking here or by telephoning 01724 297460 for an application form.
If you have any queries in the meantime, please contact our college services team on 01472 875000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applying is easy and the sooner you apply the sooner we can process your application and arrange an interview with you.
Visit our transport page for more information on transport options.