The College is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the well-being of its students. The College has a Safeguarding, and an Anti-Bullying, Policy, which can be found by following the links below.
As a college we aim to:
- Ensure that we practice safe recruitment when checking the suitability of staff, governors and volunteers to work with students
- Raise awareness of safeguarding issues through staff training
- Ensure procedures are in place for identifying and reporting cases or suspected cases of abuse, and/or where a student may be at risk of harm
- Establish a safe environment in which students can learn and develop and where they feel secure and are listened to
- Support our students to develop a safer, healthy lifestyle
- Ensure that students know there are staff in the College whom they could approach if they are worried.
For more information the North East Lincolnshire Local Safeguarding Children Board website is available by clicking here.
Please find below a downloadable copy of our policies.