Adult Learning Open Event
Open Event March 2023!
Join us for our open event on Wednesday 22nd March from 1-6pm.
An open afternoon for our Adult Community to find out about our fantastic range of courses!
It's never too late to up-skill and jump back into learning at Franklin.
Pop in and see our friendly team to find out everything you need to know about our Adult Learning courses at Franklin.
Contact us for more information
Phone: 01472 875000
What Courses Do We Offer?
- GCSE Maths, English
- Functional Skills Maths and English (Entry Level up to Level 2)
- ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages) from Entry Level to Level 2
- Essential Digital Skills
- Level 1 Introduction to working in Health and Social Care & with Children and Young People
- Health Care Business Administration
- Supporting Teaching and Learning at Level 2 and 3
- Working in Early Years at Level 2 and 3
- Level 3 Access to HE Health Care Professions
- Level 2 Distance Learning qualifications including; Counselling, Awareness of Mental Health Problems, Children and Young People’s Mental Health, Behaviour that Challenges, Understanding Autism and Equality & Diversity, Working in Adult Social Care, Information Advice & Guidance, Adverse Childhood Experiences, Understand Domestic Abuse
Download our Adult Learning Brochure here.