‘One of the most innovative & successful initiatives in the college sector.’
James Kewin, Deputy Chief Executive, Sixth Form Colleges Association
The Centre for Professional Development provides a range of different services to ensure students have all the information and support they need to make the best possible informed choices for that chosen future.
Opportunities available range from:
- Our Working Lunch Programme – Benefit from meeting our amazing partner Employers. Meet real-life Professionals and find out all about the choice of careers within the field of work, routes to achieve these careers and the latest intelligence to guide such important decisions
- Our Master Class Programme – providing more in-depth opportunities to explore specific careers and an insight into the finer details
- Access to Employer Visits
- Work placement and summer internships – providing an insight into the opportunities available after College
- Mentorship Opportunities – receive advice from the professionals! Learn all about the skills needed for certain roles and the demand for future employment; entry routes, skills and qualifications needed
- A range of Professional Programmes offering fantastic enrichment opportunities alongside courses as students plan for that dream career. More details on our Franklin Professional Programmes can be found here
For more information contact the Careers and Employability Team or pop and visit them in room 21.